Subscribe via Feeds
Tags300 2006 acceptance anniversary Apocalypto back Bangalore birthday blog blogger brother commenter email free Happy Feet Hello World! Honeymoon Travels Information Overload iPod Iron Maiden kite flying laptop legal life Mike Slackenerny Mom Monday MPD multiple personality disorder Mumbai parents Pavitra Pebbles phdcomics poem power nap questions rat race review sleep Spanish ThoughtfulChaos Uttarayan Vineet weekend
Me, Me and more Me
- October 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- July 2009 (1)
- June 2009 (3)
- May 2009 (3)
- January 2009 (2)
- December 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (3)
- September 2008 (5)
- August 2008 (2)
- July 2008 (1)
- June 2008 (3)
- May 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (6)
- November 2007 (4)
- October 2007 (10)
- September 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (4)
- June 2007 (5)
- May 2007 (19)
- March 2007 (6)
- February 2007 (4)
- January 2007 (7)
- December 2006 (1)
- chanel 財布 店舗 on About Varun
- Phani on Varun is a CISSP now!
- test on I am back!
- Pratik Sinha on I am back!
- Vinay Vijayanarayan on Hutch/Vodafone service in Mumbai terrible
- Anjali on I am back!
- Worldtech on My New Laptop – HP Pavilion dv9502AU Portable
- Sri on I am back!
- Vineet on I am back!
- Vineet makes his blogging debut! | Varun's Semi-Random Ramblings on A Cocktail called “Footprint” – Cheers to Tata Steel and to India!
Tag Archives: ThoughtfulChaos
I started blogging exactly 4 years back My first post.
My old blog actually.
Did you know that I blogged at www.ThoughtfulChaos.com for a year and a half before moving here?
I skimmed through all the blogs on my old blog and picked out my favourite ones. Hey… I am not that bad a blogger after all. I have listed my favourite below in chronological order and grouped by topic. Enjoy!
Family, Friends and Loved ones
- Ji[t|p]son – How Sobha pulled a fast one one me.
- WANTED:Abhishek Patel – An expriment with my blog and Google. Experiment was a success! Follow the comments on this post.
- Still waters run deep – My friend Sahil, the guy who we doubted would ever get married, gets married.
- Rang De Basanti – Hi Roshan!
- Happy Friendship Day to all my friends out there – What’s life without friends?
The nomad that I am (Pune, Delhi and Mumbai)
- Bye Bye Pune Hello Delhi – Pune to Delhi.
- Blah, blah and more blah – Just moved to Delhi.
- When is the next Delhi Bloggers’ Meet? – My first bloggers’ meet
- The Delhi Bloggers’ Meet a.k.a The Mystery of the Missing Butter Chicken – My second bloggers’ meet. Read the post to find out about the chicken.
- Bye Bye Delhi Hello Mumbai – Aha! Here I go again and this time it is aamchi Mumbai.
- A chef is born – Now you know why I need a mate who cooks well!
- How NOT to compile a C++ program – Embarassed geek.
- Simply the best blonde joke ever – He he. Cannot stop giggling when I read this.
- My perfect lover – Love… is there anything more engimatic?
- Bye Dumbledore – *sniff* *sniff* Only the second time ever that I felt very very sad on reading a book. First time was when Sherlock Holmes (supposedly) falls into the Reichenbach Falls.
- Dumbledore _might_ not be dead – There is still hope!
Meta (blogging about blogging)
- The man in the glass – Pravs World – One of the best poems I have ever read.
- Monsoons = Lethargy – That’s me.
- Hindi version of “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening” – I wish I could get this somehow.